Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
PAX-it is a complete, HIPAA compliant package that manages images for archiving, retrieval, teaching, tumor boards, publication, reports, remote consultation, and more. The easy-to-use workflow is flexible to cover your needs, from basic to advanced. Our customers enjoy a depth of features that make it easy to accomplish many imaging tasks: Capture a quick image to a PowerPoint presentation for tumor boards, in one click. Easily sort images upon capture, into specific project folders. Annotate images to point out areas of interest. Compare images side-by-side, or create sequences of images in one view. Share images across a network, in case folders sorted by accession number. Send images to your reporting software. Stream live telepathology views from our PAXcam gross or micro workstations to a remote site.
Whether your lab is small and basic image capture to reports or presentations is needed, or whether your lab is part of a multi-site network that needs to communicate with images and archive special cases, PAX-it is your solution. Let us show you how!
PAXcam stand for gross specimens and biopsies:
- Integrated stand, cold lighting, zoom lens, camera
- No card readers—capture directly to case folders on network or PC
- Long reach allows placement right on grossing bench
PAXcam for Microscopes
- Easy to use
- Standard C-mount coupler
- Easily associate and manage micro images with gross images
PAX-it! image database software for Pathology labs
- Easily manage your collection of images– on your hard drive, external drive, or server
- Capture images from micro or gross specimens into sorted case folders, or organize them in a searchable database according to your own definition
- Retrieve images or visit case folders with PAX-it’s “Quick Search” navigational toolbar, via barcode reader or keyboard input
- Easily send images into PowerPoint presentations, printed reports, email–with one click!
- Annotation tools for overlays of shapes, arrows, text and more, to point out specific features—annotations are nondestructive to the original image!
- Side-by-side tools for creating grouped or serial images in reports & presentations
- Networkable for entire departments, including gross & micro images, anatomic, clinical, autopsy, cancer center, etc
- Compatible with the PAXcam CONNECT system for telepathology, including cytology exams from surgical centers, frozen section assessment, remote lab consultations, and much more!