Microscope Temperature Control and Heating Stage
Temperature Control, Thermal Stage Control Software
Control Linkam thermal stages directly from PAX-it software, with an easy-to-use interface for temperature control. Set limits, heating and cooling rates and hold times, and time lapse intervals for image capture. View the captured images as a time-lapse movie to see your samples progress over the course of your study.
Heating stage data is displayed in the PAX-it interface, and is stamped on each captured image. Each image that is archived in the searchable PAX-it database has the heating stage data inserted into PAX-it database fields, making searching and data reporting easy!
- PAXcam digital cameras provide a live view of the sample, and high resolution image capture
- Easy-to-use interface shows the current temperature and pressure readout from the stage
- 100 temperature ramps can be executed in one stored profile
- Profiles also include the ability to set temperature limits, rates, hold times, vacuum pressure and capture intervals
- Profiles may be stored and recalled to apply to a new sample, for repetitive analyses
- Change the ramp settings during a run, to modify imaging intervals, heating or cooling rates, hold and restart processes, and more
- Temperature data may be stored with each image’s database fields, or overlayed on the image
- The power of PAX-it’s image database is behind the image capture process, including organization into project folders, annotations tools, image processing tools, and more
- After a profile is run, captured images may be used to create a movie file for archiving, sharing with others, or production of a presentation
The PAX-it/PAXcam combination works with the Linkam heating stages and cooling stages. This combined package is unmatched in resolution, ease-of-use and powerful features. Contact us today to see how this is the perfect solution for you.